Generate some big bar tending buzz with this little cordial glass using the BEES Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With 16 bee related stencils in the sheet you can bedeck the whole hive with some snazzy stingers. Never Bee boring with some breakfast bumbles on your bowls. Tell your Honey, Bee Mine! Or just relax and Bee Happy like a real Queen Bee.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1687- Over N Over stencil - BEES
- Yellow cordial glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- To get the bee and the Buzz to be this close together, you are going to have to etch them separately.
- After preparing the glass, place a large bee stencil just under the rim .
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
- Wipe the glass down with glass cleaner and place the buzz stencil under the bee. Shift the stencil as necessary to get the buzz as close as you can to the bee. Looking through the back of the glass when applying the stencil can really help.
- Follow the eching cream instructions to etch the the buzz onto the glass.
Article Posted: 07/05/2018 02:46:12 PM