Couldn't you just pinch those cute little cheeks! Deliver precious bundles of baby face tablescape pieces with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Turn any rounded glass vessel into a chubby cheeked treasures to filled with candles, toothpicks, candy, drinks, utensils, flowers and more. Make personalized baby face glass baby bottles as a unique gift for the new arrival.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 3/8 inch Ears For Glasses
- Small Cognac Glass
- Doll Hair with Bow
- Mini Pacifier
- Paper Bib
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place the facial features into position on the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Cut one ring from the ears for glasses in half. Attach the cut ends to the glass in the ear locations with the included glue.
- Cut the ball end of the pacifier off and glue it to the mouth on the glass.
- Tie on the bib and attach the doll hair and bow.
Article Posted: 05/08/2017 02:56:27 PM