Chic and sleek, this sultry faced bejeweled martini glass will add swank to the soiree. Face your creativity head on with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Character glasses are a fun and festive addition to any event or occasion. Mix and match the facial features from the sheet with themed accessories to add some personality to the tablescape. Make one for every family member or person at your party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears for Glasses
- Martini Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. On the front, place the eyes near the brim on either side of the centerline. Stack the nose and mouth along the centerline under the eyes. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass
- Cut a hoop in half from the ears for glasses. Glue the cut end to the glass on either side of the face as shown. Hang earrings when the glue has set.
Article Posted: 02/20/2015 04:33:08 PM