Pink Ballerina Ball
Pretty in pink, this personalized ballerina ball will make you feel like dancing. Give ornaments perfectly on pointe with our Fairy Tales Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils, flattened clear balls and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Flattened round glass balls are packed with year round gift giving possibility! The large design area accommodates a wide variety of stencil options while maintain the traditional look of a round ball.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 29-2538 Flat Clear Balls
- 21-1676 Over N Over Stencil-FAIRY TALES
- 21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Pink Nail Polish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Remove the top from the ornament and set aside. Pour nail polish into the ornament and roll around to coat the inside. After 10 minutes, place the ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain excess. Leave in the cup until completely dry
- After preparing the outside of the glass, position the dancer on the left side of the ornament. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the dancer onto the ball.
- Place the letters for the desired name to the right of the dancer on the ball. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to add the name to the ornament. Put the top back on.
Article Posted: 08/09/2021 02:16:00 PM