Mosaic Christmas Tree Vases
Deck the house in Christmas splendor with these custom created mosaic tree shapes on glass vases. Create composite trees full of the holiday spirit with our Christmas Ornaments and Holiday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match the Christmas themed stencils from the sheets to compose a custom tree of your own. Mosaic vases add charm to any space in the house. Fill them with ornaments and baubles, flowers or candles for perfect touch of cheer anywhere.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1701 Over N Over Stencil CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- 21-1659 Over N Over Stencil HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- 2 Glass Vases
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, position the candle near the bottom of the vase along the centerline.
- Create a first row of images using similar size stencils. Maintain symmetry by starting from the centerline and working outward. Use the top edge of the first row stencils and the centerline to position stencils in the second row. Be sure to vary same or similar shapes. Continue this process to create the tree shape with the stencils.
- After the stencil tree has the desired shape, place any small stencils into the larger ones where applicable. Tweezers are helpful for small pieces. Press down firmly once all the stencils are in their desired location.
- If the desired look causes stencil borders to protrude into each others design area, trim them out or etch these design components individually, at different times.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the composite trees onto the vases.
Article Posted: 12/18/2021 03:37:55 PM