Irish Wedding Frame
An Irish blessing appropriate for a wedding:
May God be with you and bless you. May you see your children's children. May you be poor in misfortunes and rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward
- Remove clips from art frame and separate the pieces.
- Clean the glass with the glass cleaner
- Remove the backing from the corner stencil and apply to the upper left corner of the glass following the instructions that came with your Made to Order stencil or click HERE4. Cover all exposed areas of the glass around the stencil with masking tape, overlapping the edges. Entire side of glass should be covered with either stencil or tape
- Etch the stencil by your preferred method. If you are using Armour Etch Cream PAT the cream on with a brush until the design is completely covered -DO NOT brushstroke it on.
- Wait 5 minutes. Rinse under running water until cream is gone. Remove the stencil and tape completely from the project. Rinse again. Pat dry
- Apply shamrock stencils around edges of corner stencil, mask around open areas and etch. Repeat until you have the desired amount of shamrocks around the corner design.
- Clean with Glass Cleaner and dry completely
- Squeeze a small dab of white Rub N Buff on a folded paper towel. Smear over etchings and continue to rub until the white is only on the etching. Work a small area at a time. The Rub n Buff is easiest to remove before it has a chance to dry. If it dries too fast and you cannot get some off, put another tiny dab of RNB on the towel and rub over the spot again. The new wax will help remove the dry wax. Damping the paper towel will also work sometimes.
- Trim green cardstock to 8"x10"
- Place glue dots on back of wedding photo, position in lower right corner of cardstock and mount picture.
- Reassemble glass, cardstock w/ picture and backer material. Secure with the clips.
Article Posted: 02/28/2017 02:19:27 PM