Green Shamrock Vase
Bloom luck and good cheer on a variety of vases with the Celtic and Party Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Sashay a little shamrock simmer on decorations and gifts anyone would feel lucky to own.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1631 Over N Over Stencil-CELTIC
- 21-1624 Over N Over Stencil-PARTY ELEMENTS
- Green vase
- Gold art wax
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the shamrock border stencil from the party elements sheet horizontally on the widest part of the vase followed by the small shamrock from the same sheet in a random locaton bellow the border. Place the narrow shamrock border from the Celtic sheet on the narrow part of the vase neck directly above the other border.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch all the shamrocks onto the vase.
- Continue placing and etching the border stencils and random shamrock as before to continue the design around the vase. If the last section of border stencils is going to overlap into the existing design, cover that part with masking tape before etching.
- Follow the directions on the gold wax to fill the etching.
Article Posted: 03/07/2017 03:15:14 PM