Bee Chill Beverage Dispenser Set
Keep cool and hydrated this summer with the Bee Chill Beverage Dispenser and Honeycomb Bee Glasses. Say what you want to say and craft hive happy designs with the Bees Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils, Assorted Over N Over Letter Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Don’t get stung by boring summer themes. The Bees stencil sheet has 16 frolicsome bee themed stencils to keep your crafting buzzing all season long.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE LETTERS
- 21-1608 Over N Over Stencil- LOWERCASE LETTERS
- 21-1687 Over N Over Stencil-BEES
- 21-1694 Over N Over Stencil-CONTEMPORARY ALPHA
- Glass Beverage Dispenser
- 4 Glasses with Hexagonal Patterned Bottoms
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Always do a test dot on the bottom of drink dispensers before beginning a project. To etch the entire design at once, multiple sheets are necessary. Otherwise, add duplicate letters and images one at a time.
- Remove the spigot from the dispenser. Using a grid mat and a China pencil, mark a centerline above and below the spigot hole in the back of the dispenser.
- On the front of the dispenser, begin at the centerline with the large bees, placing one on either side of the centerline, high up on the dispenser, followed by the words.
- Place letters in the middle of the words and work outwards from there. Leave at least an inch above the hole to prevent the spigot from covering the words or design later.
- Center the bee banner stencil under the spigot hole. Add the single bee stencils and hive above the banner and around the words on the front of the dispenser.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the drink dispenser.
- Place a large bee near the rim of two glasses. Add a word in capital letters centered underneath the bee.
- Place the word Bee near the rim of two glasses with a small bee on either side. Center a word in lowercase letters directly beneath the bees.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the bee designs onto the glasses.
Article Posted: 06/21/2022 06:42:51 AM