An Octopusís Garden
Silverware and napkins fit swimmingly in these short, rectangular bubble glass vessels etched with an underwater scene straight from the octopusís ocean bed garden. Craft a tablescape fresh from the deep blue sea with the Under the Sea, Butterflies, and Sea Creatures Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. All the spherical air pockets in bubble glass make it very fun to craft with. They give an appearance of texture and add depth of field to the glass all while providing the perfect underwater themed backdrop.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil- BUTTERFLIES
- 21-1658 Over N Over Stencil-UNDER THE SEA
- 21-1685 Over N Over Stencil-SEA CREATURES
- Short Bubble Glass Containers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please note- Bubble glass pieces need to be thick enough to prevent the encased bubbles from being broken by the etching cream. Always etch on the smooth side of the glass.
- After preparing the glass, begin by placing the coral border stencil and the octopus first onto the glass. Arrange the other design elements around those two afterward.
- Duplicate stencils sheets are required to etch both pieces at the same time. Otherwise, etch them one at a time.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 06/15/2022 09:39:03 PM