Get Personal: Glitter Ball
Give a personalized ornament that really sparkles and shines with this red glitter ball. Make all your ornaments merry and bright with our Christmas Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils, Flat and Clear Christmas Balls and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Flattened round glass balls are packed with year round gift giving possibility! The large design area accommodates a wide variety of stencil options while maintain the traditional look of a round ball. Fill them with color and etch them with personality for every member of your nice list.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 29-2538 Flat Clear Balls
- 21-1611 Over N Over Stencil- CHRISTMAS
- 21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Red Glitter
- Small Green Bow
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the outside of the glass, position the bow in the lower half of the ornament. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the bow onto the ball.
- Place the letters for the desired name above the bow on the ball. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to add the name to the ornament.
- Fill the ball with the red glitter and put the top back on. Twist tie the green bow around the top.
Article Posted: 08/07/2021 11:55:27 PM