Get Personal: Floral Cross
Craft elegant expressions full of faith and flowers with this beautiful personalized floral cross. Make lovely spiritual sentiments for special events and occasions with our Glass Cross Shape and Floral Corners Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Baptism, communion, confirmation, wedding or just because, custom etched crosses make a treasured keepsake for all of them.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1645 MR. & MRS.
- 21-1691 FLORAL CORNERS
- 29-2515 Cross Shape
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, mark the location for the name box on the back of the cross. Turn it over and use the hover and press method to position the floral corner around the name box. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the cross.
- Repeat this process to position the other floral corner on the opposite side of the cross. Use the etching cream again to etch these onto the cross.
- Use hover and press to position the name box centrally on the cross. Beginning with the letters in the middle of the name and working outward place the letters into the frame. Press down firmly. Use the etching cream again to add the name to the cross.
Article Posted: 08/07/2021 11:47:33 PM