Etched Easter Basket
Etch some sunny springtime with the Daisy Designs Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use any square glass vase or vessel to make this egg-ceptional Easter upcycle. Fill glass baskets with treats, eggs or silverware on your holiday table. Make individual baskets for friends and family or as party gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #20-0486 Rub N Etch stencil-DAISY DESIGNS
- Square Vase
- Yellow embellishments
- White, self-stick scrapbooking flowers
- Plastic or paper basket handle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, follow the Rub N Etch directions to rub various size daisies on a large side of the vase. If you plan on doing all sides, calculate how many you want where so you don't run out.
- Follow the etching cream instructions and etch the daisies onto the vase. If you are etching daisies on other sides of the vase, repeat the previous process one side at a time.
- Glue a yellow embellishment into the center of each etched daisy before adding the scrapbooking flowers. Glue the ends if the handle to the inside of the vase.
Article Posted: 04/05/2018 09:55:58 AM