Add charm to your Thanksgiving table with etched candle jars from the Give Thanks Over N Over stencil collection.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #12-7032 Designer Series Rub N Etch-Script Letters
- #61-3328 White Rub N Buff
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Apply the turkey stencil or one of the other designs from the stencil sheet under your lettering.
- Cover all exposed areas of the jar with masking tape to at least 3 inches out from side to side. You must fill in any spaces between the lettering with overlapping masking tape too. Any gaps will end up etched.
- Put the gloves on. PAT the etch cream on the stencils with the brush (do not brush like you are painting) . Start with the turkey (Over N Over stencils) first, and then the lettering (Rub N Etch if you are using them) last. View the directions and How To Videos here.
- Leave etch cream on for 2 minutes. Rinse under very warm running water until clear. Rub N stencils should start falling off or melting away. Remove all stencils and tape and rinse again. Pat any Over N Over stencils dry and return to carrier sheet
Article Posted: 03/09/2017 11:53:02 AM