Shout Out Loud and Let's All Hear It! Make something cool and show your team spirit. Put down the pom poms and grab the Exotic Animals Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and the Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to score big for your team. With 6 large animal heads to choose from, the Exotic Animals sheet has many of your mascots covered. If not, our our SPORTS sheet is a winning substitution ! Make great end of season athlete gifts or fundraiser items for any sport.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1684 Over N Over stencil- EXOTIC ANIMALS
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #21- 1607 Over N Over stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- Glass Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the ram near the brim of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the ram onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the empty circle as close to the ram as possible. Place the desired numbers into the circle and press down firmly. Cover all the surrounding parts of the stencil securely with masking tape and use the etching cream as before to etch the number onto the mug.
- Looking through the back, place the Rams letters as close to the ram and circle as possible. Begin with the A and M and work outward. See the lettering tutorial of necessary. Use the etching cream to etch the letters onto the mug.
Article Posted: 06/30/2019 05:11:25 PM