Showcase your summertime silly side with this snorkeling frame charm using the Paradise Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Take a deep dive into fanciful fishy fun or whip up some seaside whimsy for cheerful baubles and trinkets. Frame charms are exceptionally versatile. The backing glass can be left clear, painted or layered with photos and intricate patterns on paper or ribbon and the frame itself can be left plain or embellished with letters or sparkling beads and bits.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1665 Over N Over Stencil-PARADISE
- #61-3395 Square Glass Frame Charms
- Water or Blue Craft Paper or Cardstock
- White Art Wax
- Tiny Half-Pearl Embellishments
- Beaded Necklace
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Remove the glass from the frame and clean. Place the snorkeling stencil and the fish onto a pane of glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass. Fill in the etching with the art wax.
- Trace the empty pane onto the background paper and cut it out. Layer the inside of the frame beginning with the plane glass, then the paper background and finally the etched glass. Slide them onto the frame and lock it.
- Glue the pearls onto the glass like bubbles from the fish. Hang the charm on the beaded necklace.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 03:31:12 AM