Pete the Pirate
There's no Arrrggg-uing how this pirate themed caricature glass will be plundering all the attention at the table. Use the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to add a splash of personality to the tablescape. Mix and match all 17 of the facial features in the sheet with some themed accessories to create a boundless cast of characters for any event or occasion. Expand the party theme or make custom creations for every member of the family or guest at your gala.
- #26-0800 Glass Engraving Set
- Smokey Wine Goblet
- Black & White Foam Sheets
- Fake Mustache
- Novelty Eye Patch
- Red Bandanna
- Hoop Earring
- After preparing the glass, draw the eye and brow lines 1 inch from the brim. Follow the engraving instructions to engrave the drawn eye into the glass.
- Cut out the hat and cross bones from the foam and glue them together to make the pirate hat. Attach a small piece of the bandanna to one side of the hat and push the earring through the other.
- Attach the mustache to the glass and tie the eye patch to the glass where the 2nd eye should be. Attach the hat to the top of the glass.
Article Posted: 10/28/2014 01:26:31 PM