Bride and Groom
Fancy and festooned are our bride and groom thanks to the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Add some pizzazz to the tablescape when you make a custom set of fancy folks. Change the colors to match the occasion and design one for every member of the bridal party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- #61-3399 Ears Kit
- #60-7035 Champagne Flute
- Tall & Slender Hurricane Vase
- Small Drop Earrings
- Small Tiara and Glitter Hat
- White Tulle for Veil
- Tie for an Infant
- Fancy White Ribbon
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front of the glass, place the eyes on either side of the centerline. Place the nose and mouth under the eyes with the centerline running through the middle.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the faces onto the glasses.
- Cut one of the ears hoops in half and glue the cut ends to the glass in the location of ears. Wait until the glue is completely dry and hardened before hanging the earrings on them.
- Glue the white tulle to the tiara before attaching to the glass. Tie the white ribbon to the bottom of the flute. Attach the tie and hat to the hurricane.
Article Posted: 04/02/2015 04:15:58 PM