Capture the warmth and love of Mom's kitchen with this sweet saying photo frame word art piece created with the What's Cooking Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Touching words simply stated are encircled by happy images of home and hearth. Turn any glass paned photo frame into an artistic tribute for the people you love. Mix and match frame styles and stencil themes to make the perfect heartfelt piece they'll treasure forever.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1674 Over N Over Stencil-WHAT'S COOKING
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWER CASE SCRIPT ALPHABET
- #21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-MR. & MRS.
- #21-1632 Over N Over Stencil-MOTHER FATHER
- Glass and Wood 8 x 10 Frame
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw parallel guidelines on the back of the glass for your words and a centerline. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Use the guidelines drawn on the back for letter and word placement. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- After placing as many words as the letters you have will allow, follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass. Repeat the process of adding letters and words to the glass and etching them with the cream until all the desired words are on the glass.
- Look though the back of the glass to place the kitchen designs around the words. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 05/11/2018 12:34:38 PM