June. A beautiful name and a beautiful month. Simple and beautiful just like our Corners Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils which we used here to frame the word June on this tall drinking glass. Grab some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream and make one for every name in your family or every month in the year. This stencil sheet comes with 3 different corner patterns for style options that won't leave your creativity boxed in.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1691 Over N Over Stencil-CORNERS
- #21-1694 Over N Over Stencil-CONTEMPORARY
- #60-3870 16oz. Drinking Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Place the letters for June across the middle of the glass beginning with the U and N on opposite sides of the centerline on the back. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Place the corner stencil above the letters with the point on the centerline near the brim of the glass as shown. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Turn the corner stencil in the opposite direction, with the point near the bottom of the glass on the centerline. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the corner onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/05/2019 10:37:43 AM