Rustle up some bronco country attitude with this upcycled rustic themed glass flask. Use the Western Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to get any flask shaped bottle riding high in the style saddle! Great for groomsmen gifts or birthday gift for your favorite cowpoke.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1633 Over N Over Stencil-WESTERN
- Glass Flask Shaped Bottle
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the barbed wire stencil across the bottle on an angle, as shown. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the wire onto the glass.
- Place the barbed wire stencil across the flask in the opposite direction to complete the x across the flask. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch this wire into the flask.
- Looking through the back of the flask, place the steer head and the sheriff star into position in the top and bottom sections of the x. Place the images as close to the wire crossing point as possible. Use the cream again to etch these onto the flask.
- Looking through the back of the flask, place the boot and cactus on the left and right sides of the x, as close to the wire crossing point as possible. Use the etching cream to etch these onto the flask.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:44:03 PM