Drink Me Mug
Fill your palace with touches from Alice using these selected Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Have wonderland and fairy tale themes play out in fanciful tablescapes, decorations and gifts for guests. Surprise a friend or family member with something based on their favorite fable.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1641 Over N Over stencil-POKER PARTY
- #21-1621 Over N Over stencil-SCRIPT ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over stencil-LOWERCASE SCRIPT
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil-MR. & MRS.
- #60-3863 Mason Jar Mugs
- Tartan Ribbon
- Small Felt Heart
- Small Red Heart Crystal Embellishments
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the playing card on an angle in the center of the jar. Place the heart in the center of the card and the Q in opposite corners. Press them all down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the card onto the mug.
- Arch the word Drink centered over the card. Start with the letters in the middle above the center of the card and work your way out. Place the me at the bottom of the mug, under the card. See the lettering tutorial if necessary
- Use the etching cream as before to etch the words onto the jar.
- Tie a piece of the ribbon around the top of the jar. Glue the felt heart to the threads and attach the crystal hearts where desired.
Article Posted: 10/06/2017 10:05:45 AM