Deco Duo - Wine Glass
A black wine glass makes the perfect background for this sleek and sexy Art Deco flourish design. Create everyday art reflecting the signature dance between line and curve using the gorgeous Deco Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1610 Over N Over Stencil-DECO
- #25-4100 Pinstripe Border
- Black Glass Wine Glass
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, make the stripes. Lay 4 parallel pieces of pinstripe border across the front of the wine glass and down around the stem. The space between the pieces is what will be etched so space accordingly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the stripes onto the wine glass.
- Place a large flourish as close as possible to the stripes on the bowl of the wine glass. Place 2 pieces of border tape across the base of the glass with a small flourish next to it. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the wine glass.
Article Posted: 06/19/2019 10:27:50 AM