Deco Duo - Dish
A black glass plate makes the perfect background for this sleek and sexy Art Deco flourish design.
Create everyday art reflecting the signature dace between line and curve using the gorgeous Deco Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1610 Over N Over Stencil-DECO
- Black Glass Dinner Plate
Preperation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, measure and mark the center plate. Place the stencils in descending size order around the center. Keep the stencils in close proximity to each other and spread across less than half of the plate. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the plate.
- Repeat the stencil placement on the the other half of the plate. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the plate.
Article Posted: 09/17/2019 01:23:33 PM