Cleo the Clown
Have some serious fun clowning around with Cleo the clown. Use our Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create a boundless cast of characters. Mix and match facial features in this assortment for a projects the entire family will enjoy. Transform ordinary glassware lurking in your cupboards, flea market finds or shop for something new to reinvent with a splash of personality.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- 60-7035 Champagne Flute
- Doll Clown Outfit and Shoes
- Tiny Novelty Balloons
- Tiny Pompoms
- Craft Wire
- Red Paper Raffia
- Red Paint
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, Place the eyes up near the brim and the mouth centered between them, 1 inch bellow. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the flute.
- Make the nose with a dot of red paint. Dress the glass in the clown suit. Use the craft wire to make arms under the clothes. Attach the remaining accessories as shown.
Article Posted: 08/20/2014 10:14:39 AM