#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
#21-1676 Over N Over stencil-Fairytales
#21-1650 Over N Over stencil-Happily Ever After
#28-6521 Craft mirror 3x4 inch
#08-9415 Masking Tape
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
Pocket Photo album, fabric covered or uncovered
3 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch white scalloped oval cardstock
4 x 5 inch Lt blue oval cardstock
White satin bow
Adhesive backed small flat backed pearls
Adhesive backed rhinestones
Hot glue gun
1. Clean the front side of the mirror with glass cleaner.
2. Place the mirror on your work surface in a vertical position. Apply the castle to the upper portion of the mirror, the Happily Ever After stencil just below it and a set of 4 stars at the very bottom. Overlap the edges where they meet. Also place a set of 2 stars on either side of the Happily stencil
3. Cover all exposed areas of glass surrounding the stencils with overlapping layers of masking tape.
4. Apply the Etch Cream using the brush to all the stencils. PAT the cream on, do not brush it like you are painting or it will streak and you will not get a nice frosting. View the directions and How To Videos here.
5. Wait 5 minutes. Rinse the etch cream off under running water. Remove the stencils and tape and rinse again. Pat stencils dry on paper towels and return to the carrier sheet. Dry the glass with dry paper towels.
1. Glue mirror to the white scalloped oval. Then glue to the blue cardstock oval.
2. Apply the strand of pearls around the outer edge of the blue cardstock.
3. Apply a rhinestone to the center of each scallop around the white cardstock oval. Also apply some stones in between the etched stars around the mirror (as seen in the picture).
4. Glue mirror assembly to outside of album, positioning as shown.
5. Glue the satin bow at the base of the mirror and top with a satin rosebud.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:09:22 PM