Rose Spice Grinder
Season your spice grinder with beautiful blossoms using the Roses Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Growing some indoor gorgeous couldn’t be easier when you use all 5 of the roses in the sheet to take your pantry glassware from boring to blooming.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1656 Over N Over Stencil- Roses
- Glass Spice Grinder
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, position a corner rose stencil in the bottom right of the grinder jar. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the roses onto the jar.
- Looking through the back, position the opposite corner stencil in the upper left corner of the jar so it fills the empty space. Cover any overlapping design securely with masking tape. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the remaining roses onto the jar.
Article Posted: 06/04/2021 02:38:03 PM