Naughty or Nice Wine Glass
Careful with your wine-ing, Santa’s watching! Keep your celebrating under the Naughty line with this Naughty or Nice wine glass. Have quirky and festive wine glasses for everyone with the Over N Over Cookies for Santa and Reverse Mr. & Mrs. Stencil sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use the empty frames and letters from the Mr.& Mrs. stencil sheet to add seasonal sayings or personalization to your holiday crafting! Cookies for Santa has 9 iconic Christmas stencils perfect for expressing a wide range of sentiments.
- 15-0500 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1645 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE MR & MRS
- 21-1689 Over N Over Stencil-COOKIES for SANTA
- Green Long Stem Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
After preparing the glass, place the Santa stencil so there is room above the hat on the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the Santa onto the glass.
Position the large open frame near the brim of the glass. Beginning with the G in the middle of Naughty, place the letters into the frame and press down firmly. Use the etching cream to etch the naughty level onto the glass.
Place the small open frame on the glass at a height for a modest glass of wine. Beginning with the I and C from Nice, place the letters into the frame and press down firmly. Use the etching cream to etch the nice level onto the glass.
- Please note- only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Glass colored with tinted coatings or paints should be etched with sand. Always test before starting a project. Removing the tape or stencil can cause the coating to chip or peel.
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
Article Posted: 10/24/2021 11:40:55 PM