Western Monogram Jar
After a long day on the range, every cowboy needs a personal container to put their pocket change or vittles in like this Western Themed Monogram Jar. Take a mosey through crafting town with the Western and Reverse Letters Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 8 of the iconic western themed stencils in the sheet to rustle up a custom creation for your favorite cowpoke.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1633 Over N Over Stencil- WESTERN
- Over N Over Stencil- REVERSE LETTERS
- Glass Jar with Lid
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glass, center the sheriff star on the side of the jar.
- Place the desired letter into the star and press down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the monogramed star onto the jar.
- Clean the design area thoroughly before placing the boot and cactus stencils on either side of the star. Look through the back of the jar to position the stencil images close to the star.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to add the boot and cactus to the jar.
Article Posted: 03/28/2022 12:08:47 PM