#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
#c-family-0001 Made to Order Stencil
#30-2332 Glass Iceburg
#61-3342 Gem Tac glue
#08-9415 Masking tape
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
Soft paper towels
Assorted red, white and blue star rhinestones
1. Clean the iceberg with glass cleaner
2. Review the instructions that came with your stencil. Place the stencil into the desired position on the glass.?ÉÔø??Ø¬ø¬??É¬Ø?Ç¬ø?Ç¬??ÉÔø??Ç¬Ø?ÉÔø??Ç¬ø?ÉÔø??Ç¬??ÉÔø??Ø¬ø¬??É¬Ø?Ç¬ø?Ç¬??ÉÔø??Ø¬ø¬??ÉÔø??Ç¬?Rub over stencil with your fingers so entire stencil is well adhered to the glass
3. Pick out the pieces of the design to be etched using the stylus.
4. Place a piece of paper over the stencil (computer paper works best) rub over entire stencil with an old credit card, dull side of a ruler or a letter folder to secure any edges that may have lifted during the process of removing the stencil pieces.
5. All exposed glass surrounding the stencil with masking tape, overlapping all edges.
6. Pat the Armour Etch cream onto the stencil. Directions can be found on this site. View the directions and How To Videos.
7. Leave the cream on for 5 minutes. Wash off with very warm running water
8. Remove the stencil under the water. The warm water will help it to come off easily. Rinse until no traces of cream remain
9. Clean with glass cleaner and dry completely
10. Glue the Red, White and Blue rhinestones into place with Gem Tac glue.
Article Posted: 02/14/2018 11:56:14 AM