Easter Bunny Candy Goblet
Frosted fun with bunny faces is easy with our Armour Etch Bath Dipping Solution and some Rub N Etch Stencil Sheets. Make personalized candy filled critter or candle holder for somebunn special. Why stop at bunnies? Use your imagination with any glass for fun gifts. Try rounded mugs for fun elephants with mug handle trunks.
- #15-0275 Etch Bath
- #19-2704 Etch Bath stencil-SUNRISE (Need 2)
- #19-2702 Etch Bath stencil-CIRCLES, SQUARES & TRIANGLES
- #25-4000 Pinstripe Tape
- Short stemmed wine glass or brandy snifter
- Felt or cloth bunny ears
- 2 blue rhinestones for eyes and 6 pink for whiskers
- Green ribbon bow
- Choose the appropriate size sunburst for your glass from the column on the right. Follow the Sand Etch stencil instructions to transfer the suns onto the glass. Remove all the triangle rays around the sun except for the ones on top.These are the eyes.
- Make the nose and mouth with a triangle and half of a circle. Use the pinstripe tape to make whiskers.
- Follow the etch bath instructions to etch the glass. Clean the glass and attach the ears and crystals as shown.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 01:53:39 AM