These glass coasters trimmed with floral vines and imbued with Irish icons are full of charming pastoral nostalgia. Sweet reflections of old-world design from the Emerald Isle are beautifully crafted with the Celtic and Floral Corners Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Don't let the word "coaster" fool you. Pretty and practical, these snazzy glass squares pack quite a punch of possibilities. Spoon rest, candle stand, paint pallet, cupcake stage, trivet, individual cheese plate, a place for your iced tea AND lemon wedge, the list can go on and on. Easy to make, simple to use, fun to give.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1673 Over N Over Stencil-CELTIC
- 21-1691 Over N Over Stencil-FLORAL CORNERS
- 60-3909 6 pc Square Coaster Set
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to position the corner stencils onto the front of the coasters. To etch more than one at a time, multiple sheets are necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the borders onto the coaster.
- Thoroughly clean the glass. Use hover and press again to position your desired stencil images into the middle of the decorated area on the front of the coaster.
- Once again, use the etching cream to etch the designs onto the glass.
Article Posted: 04/10/2023 12:37:46 PM