Autumn Leaves Candle Holder
When Autumn leaves start to fall it is signaling that the holidays are soon to follow. Items decorated with Autumn leaves can be displayed all year round or only during the last few months of the year. It will all depend on what mood you are in and what you are looking to create in your home. This candle project is also great for gift giving. I know that when fall arrives, I start to think about all of my family and friends on my Holiday gift giving list.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 20-0432 Rub N Etch Stencil-LEAVES
- Glass Candle Holder
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Arrange several of the leaf stencils around the glass candle holder. Once you are pleased with the arrangement of the leaves, rub each stencil down with the popsicle stick provided with you RNE stencil package. Remove the mylar cover sheet that was attached to the stencil.
- Cover all exposed areas of the glass in and around all the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all the edges of the stencil and other pieces of tape. Entire side of vase should be covered with either stencil or tape.
- Starting with the pumpkins, apply the Armour Etch Cream to the stencil by patting on the cream in a random manner until the design is completely covered. Next apply cream quickly to all of the leaves by patting it on, not brush stroking it. Follow directions that come with the Rub N Etch stencil. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse off the Etch Cream, remove the stencils and tape under running water.
- Dry vase completely.
Article Posted: 10/23/2017 02:21:41 PM