#15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
#21-1676 Over N Over stencil-FairyTales
#08-9415 Masking tape.
#61-3340 Dazzle Tac glue.
Gold rimmed wine glasses
Round clear rhinestones
1. Wash the glasses in hot, soapy dish water. Dry well before applying stencils
2. Place the Princess stencil on one glass (see picture for placement) and the prince stencil on the other. They should be a little higher than center. Apply the crown below the prince and the slipper below the princess.
3 .Surround the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges, cover entire side of the glass
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on) until each is thoroughly covered with a 1/4 inch of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 5 minutes
6. Holding glass upside down so no water or cream gets inside, rinse off all of the etching cream under running water. Remove stencils and rinse again. Pat the stencils dry and return them to the carrier sheet.
7. Dip one end of the toothpick in a small amount of glue. Allow to dry. Once dry, dip the other end in the glue and place three dots of glue on the points of the crown, the star over the "i" s, and over the princess slipper (as shown). Moisten the end of the toothpick with the dried glue on the end of your tongue. Stab the top of the rhinestone and pick it up. Press the rhinestone into the glue on each of the spots where you placed dots of glue
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:11:54 PM