Flip Flop Stemless Glass
Enjoy the feeling of a summer troll in sunny places with this blue and green flip flop hibiscus glass. Adding a tropical twist to all your crafting creations is a walk on the beach with the Paradise Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Let all 16 of the stencils in the sheet transport your glass to design destinations of beachy keen summer scenes.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1665 Over N Over Stencil-PARADISE
- Blue Stemless Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the flower up near the brim with the flip flops bellow on an angle and another flower after.Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Continue the pattern across the glass by adding another pair of flip flops after the flower. Use the etch cream again, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/26/2017 02:55:18 PM