#15- 0200 Armour Etch Cream
#20-0419 Rub N Etch stencil- Happy Anniversary
#21-1678 Over N Over stencil- Happy Birthday
#60-7035 Champagne Glasses (different glass than shown in project)
#08-9415 Masking tape
1. Wash the glass with clean, soapy dish detergent and water. Rinse and dry well with paper towels.
2. Read the package instructions that came with your Rub N Etch Anniversary stencil sheet before starting.
3. Cut one of Anniversary stencils from the stencil sheet. Lay it dull side down onto the glass. Secure it with a couple of pieces of masking tape. Rub the stencil onto the glass with the popcicle stick. Once the blue stencil has transferred onto the glass, remove the plastic cover off the stencil. Gently rub over the stencil with a smooth piece of paper (pc paper works great) so the entire design is well bonded to the glass
4. Using the tweezers, gently lift the number 2 off the birthday sheet. Apply the 2 inside the left side of the circle of the anniversary stencil. Make sure not to touch the sides (blue area). Repeat with the 5, placing along side the 2.
3. Cover all the glass around the stencils with masking tape, overlapping all edges. Cover enough area so that none of the rinse water will touch any of the glass not to be etched while rinsing. Cover all the way up to the rim of the glass.
4. Put on the rubber gloves. Load the brush with Armour Glass Etching cream. PAT the etch cream onto the stencils (do not brush it on). Cover with a 1/4 inch layer of cream. View the directions and How To Videos HERE.
5. Leave cream on for 2 minutes
6. Hold the glass upside down with the open end down, so no water will go inside while rinsing. Rinse off the etch cream under very warm, running water. Peel off the 25 and pat dry on a paper towel. Return to the carrier sheet. Gently rub over the blue stencil with your finger, it should come off easily. Remove the masking tape and rinse again until all the stencil material and cream are gone. Dry the glass with paper towels.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 11:13:17 PM