Rainbow Pride Triangle
Plain or with colors, this rainbow Pride triangle makes a statement. Say it loud and proud with our Wedding Font Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our beautiful Bevel Edge Triangle. Glass shapes are the perfect canvas for your crafty inclinations. They make excellent universal gifts with a multitude of uses. Suncatchers, gift tags, wine and vase charms and more! Hang them from stands or in windows, off indoor trees or chandeliers and incorporate them in garlands and tablescapes.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1617 Over N Over Stencil- WEDDING FONT
- 29-2452 4 inch Bevel Triangle Shape
- Optional: Colored Art Pencils
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the letters along the bottom of the triangle. Begin with the letters in the middle and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Cut lengths of the border edge from the stencil sheet. Use the strips to cover the top and bottom edge of the letters and to make stripes above the words. The space between the strips will be the etched stripes. Space the strips to accommodate 5 open spaces for 5 stripes above the letters and one bellow.
- Wrap the strips around the edge of the triangle to the back and tape down securely.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the letters and stripes onto the triangle.
- Use the color pencils to shade in the etching as desired.
Article Posted: 06/29/2021 09:19:36 AM