Countdown Serving Platter
Set a New Year's table that is something to celebrate with this Countdown Serving Platter! Use this collection of number, letter, and celebration images from our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to make custom party pieces pop. Etched glass pieces make all your festive events easy and more economical. Hand decorated pieces become cherished mementos and heirlooms as etched designs never fade, crack or peel, so you can just wash and reuse year after year.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1623 Over N Over Stencil-NUMBERS in WEDDING FONT
- 21-1638 Over N Over Stencil-1" ALPHABET
- 21-1688 Over N Over Stencil-CHEERS
- Round Glass Platter
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, turn over the platter and with a china pencil or water soluble marker and ruler, make a centerline down the middle of the plate.
- Turn the plate so the line is horizontal and draw another centerline to divide the plate into 4 equal parts.
- Turn the plate face up so the lines are on the back of the plate. Near the edge of the plate, place the celebration horn over the top of the vertical line and the number 7 over the bottom. Place the number 10 on the right end of the horizontal line with the number 4 on the opposite end.
- Add the Number 1 to the side of the celebration horn with a second celebration horn. Between the group and the ten, place the toasting glasses and the champagne bottle.
- Fill in the remaining spaces between these numbers with the missing numbers evenly spaced in the opening. Add the small circle stencils between the numbers. To etch the entire design at once will require more than 1 sheet of certain stencils. Otherwise, etch the platter in stages.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the platter.
Article Posted: 09/12/2023 10:09:20 AM