This Holiday Trivet is anything but trivial! The mosaic is fun and easy to make thanks to our Holiday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Sand Etch Kit. Textured glass brings the pizazz for a look that says Celebrate! Mosaics are a visually dynamic way to design any glass. Great family project!
- #70-9001 Starter Sand Etch Kit.
- #70-9007 Inflate a Booth
- #21-1659 ONO HOLIDAY BAUBLES Stencil Sheet(2x)
- Square Glass Trivet
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Textured glass can make gaps under the stencil for cream to slip under. Sand etching is the preferred method for textured surfaces.
- After preparing the glass, place the stencils in random locations on the square leaving gaps all around each stencil. Lay stencils upright or in all different directions. Do not cover the gaps between the stencils.
- Follow the sand kit instructions to etch the mosaic onto the trivet.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:37:59 PM