Todays moms are busy moms with all kinds of calendar dates to swirling in her head. We found this stand up picture frame, removed all the backing material and turned it into a beautiful Mothers Day desk calendar. Change out each year with a new calendar printed from the internet.
#15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
#20-0174 Rub N Etch Rose Corners 4 stencil
#21-1632 Over N Over Mothers/Fathers Day stencil
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
#08-9999 Rubber gloves
#85-2171 Sponge Brushes
#08-9415 Masking tape
Open double-pane picture frame
Small, 12 month calendar ( purchased or printed from the internet)
Diecut Scalloped pink cardstock, slightly larger than calendar
Re-positionable glue dots
Adhesive flat backed pearls 3mm; 5mm
1. Remove both panes of glass from the frame. Separate the 2 pieces of glass and set one aside for later.
2. Clean the panes of glass with glass cleaner to remove all dirt, grease and grime.
3. Cut out a left corner rose stencil from the stencil sheet.
4. Position the stencil one inch in from the edges. Hold stencil in place with pieces of masking tape. Rub stencil down with supplied stick. (Follow the directions that come with your stencil package).
5. Gently peel the Happy and Mothers Day stencils from the Over N Over stencil sheet and apply Happy over the Mothers Day to the glass, just to the right of the rose corner.
6. Protect any of the exposed glass with masking tape.
7. Apply Armour Etch glass etching cream to the stencils. View the directions and the How To video HERE
8. Rinse off all the Etch cream under running water. Remove stencils and tape, rinse again. Dry off the water.
9. Clean both sides of both pieces of glass with glass cleaner. From this point on, handle the panes from the edges with gloves on.
10. Trim and mount the calendar. Glue it onto scalloped pink cardstock using glue dots.
11. Place four glue dots on the back of the calendar assembly and mount to the un-etched piece of glass about one inch up from the bottom edge.
12. Lay the etched pane of glass on top of the other piece and slide them back into the frame.
13. Accent the roses with some of the pearls along the stems
Article Posted: 02/18/2016 12:33:59 PM