Butterfly Butter Dish
This plain glass butter dish took a flight of fancy with the Butterflies Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Nothing ushers in the sunny feeling of spring and summer like the whimsy of butterflies. Just a sprinkling of these winged wonders about the house brings lighthearted joy to the decor. For a quick seasonal spruce up, swap out the kitchen and bath counter containers and condiment holders with a fresh burst butterfly magic on something new.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLIES
- Glass Butter Dish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please note, to etch the entire butter dish at once, more than one stencil sheet will be required. Otherwise, etch the repeating stencil images one at a time.
- After preparing the glass, center the large butterfly on the underside of the butter dish bottom with a plant stencil on either side.
- Position a butterfly on either side of the lid handle and the butterfly border stencil along the front side of the cover.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the butter dish.
Article Posted: 04/26/2023 09:55:35 AM