Let It Snow,Snow,Snow!!
Customize a glass ice block snow scene full of family fun for the winter season with the Snow Fun Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Packed with facial features and accessories, this sheet provides everything you need to make a blizzard size cast of characters. This ice block is great for a grab bag and teacher gift. Chill out this year and make a frosty family designed mug set for the difficult to buy for people on your list.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1660 Over N Over Stencil-SNOW FUN
- Glass Block with Stand
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the first head far down on the bottom right corner and add all the accessories and facial features. Press down firmly and follow the etching cream instructions to etch the head onto the block.
- Add the next head as close to the bottom and the other head as possible. Add all the accessories and facial features. Press everything down firmly and use the etching cream, as before, to etch the second head onto the block.
- Repeat the procedure to add and etch the third head as low down and close to the other heads as possible.
- Arrange the hat and Snow in the remaining space. Add design elements into the hat and use the cream to etch them onto the glass.Repeat with the Snow two more times.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 08:40:06 PM