#15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
#20-0324 Rub N Etch stencil- Butterfly corners
#20-0151 Rub N Etch - Butterflies
#15-0315 Glass cleaner
#08-9999 Rubber gloves
#08-9415 Masking tape
#08-9777 Scissors#61-3370 Hot Fix Wand
#61-3383 Hot Fix Crystals 3mm
#61-3329 Rub N Buff Metallic
Glass perfume bottle with flat sides
1. Clean the bottle and stopper with glass cleaner to remove all dirt, grease and grime.
2. Find a design from the stencil sheet that will work with your size bottle. Cut out the design from the stencil sheet.
3. Position the stencil on the bottle. Hold in place with pieces of masking tape. Rub stencil down with supplied popsicle stick.
4. Follow the directions that come with your stencil package.
5. Protect any of the exposed glass with masking tape.
6. Apply Armour Etch glass etching cream to the stencils. View the directions and How To video HERE
7. Wash off all Etch cream and stencils with running water
8. Clean with glass cleaner and dry completely
9. Select some appropriately sized butterflies from stencil sheet for the stopper and etch with etch cream as you did the bottle.
10. If you wish to make your etchings gold, silver or white, place a small dab of Rub N Buff metallic wax onto a piece of paper towel and smear over etching. Continue rubbing with the same piece of towel and the excess wax will pick back up off the shiny part of the glass and only stick to the etching.
11. Heat up the Hot fix wand. Read the manufacturers instructions that came with your package about how to use the wand and how to apply the crystals to a surface.
12. Mount rhinestones to the center of flowers, butterfly wings, or as accents in areas too small to etch
Article Posted: 02/18/2016 01:03:00 PM