Cupid Lock n Key Floating Candle
Romantic floating candles for weddings and other occasions are a gorgeous addition to the tablescape. This design says made for each other like a lock and key just like the Valentine's Day Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use them together for charming sentiments on the floating candles, like we have here, or on votive s and keepsakes. With 9 Valentine related stencils on the sheet, there's plenty of romance to go around.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1630 Over N Over stencil-VALENTINE'S DAY
- #60 -3861 Floating Candle Centerpiece
- #61-3400 Ears for glass
- Lock and key charms
- Red heart embellishment
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Remove the glass from the holder and clean. Place the cupid stencils opposite each other at the top of the candle holder as shown. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Glue the red heart between the cupids. Cut a ring from the earrings in half and hook a charm on each. Glue the cut end of the ring to the glass on either side of the heart.
- Once the glue dries, put the glass back into the holder.
Article Posted: 08/01/2018 04:45:29 PM