Baby Shower Platter
Oh,Baby! Serve up darling designs at your next baby shower with the Reverse Boy Girl Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Deliver joyful bundles of baby themed tablescape treasures for all your infant celebrations.
- #1-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1649 Over N Over Stencil-REVERSE BOY GIRL
- #21-1643 Over N Over Stencil-WESTERN FONT
- Ruffle Edge Serving Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back.See the centerline tutorial if necessary. On the front, place the border stencil across the middle of the plate with the design elements in even number on either side.
- Place the letters for baby shower in their locations beginning with those in the middle of the word and working outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the border and words onto the plate.
- Arrange the baby element stencils around the words. Use the etching cream, as before, to add these onto the glass. Repeat the process of adding and etching the baby elements randomly around the words until the desired amount is reached.
Article Posted: 05/08/2017 02:53:14 PM